Friday 12 October 2012

CH-Ch-Ch-Chopping Dew

Apologies to viewers experiencing this foto in hippylovevision
Well, as I seem to have finally caught up on everything I can catch myself up with, today is destined to be chop-a-piece-of-wood day, as I am going to get my act together with The Pearly Dewdrop One.

As this has had a variety of speculative specifications over the months of dilly and dare I say dally, it is probably best to re-iterate..

It is starting as a nice chunk of alder, though it may well end up as either a chunk of ash or korina, depending on how many goes it takes me to get it right.

It will be of a similar shape to the classic and classy Brian Jones famed Vox Teardrop.

It will have a nice big headed Strat neck, maple/rosewood.

It will have a single P90 Dogear pickup and groovy wiring loom courtesy of Mr Mojo.

The body will be bronzed and acid drizzled to taste.

I shall probably find an old Rolling Stones record and make a little scratchplate out of it, for old langs syne.

And it is as simple as that.

Oh, it will no doubt be liberally doused with a pint or two of my AB rhesus monkey negative.

Today is the day, more than all the other days I thought would be the day but weren't.

Other than that, The Tickled Pink One has now gone on to Cardiff for a few days, which is cool. It feels like we're getting somewhere now..

Tidy.

La la laaaa

No comments: