Thursday 11 October 2012

What Be In That There Box Thens?

Well, I love waking up to the annoying tap of herpes at the door, but when they deliver shinynew stuff, I'll forgive most things.

Today they were especially welcome as they were delivering tidings of comfort and joy from Halifax, in the shape of Mojo goodliness.

So what have we got?

Firstly there are a 'Bucker-sized P90 and PAF, that will be going into The Chi Chi One. Can't wait to hear them and the only surprise is that I haven't tried either of them before. Most odd.

To go with these is of course a goodly smart wiring loom, SG style with a pair of Mojo's Grey Tigers looking classy.

Other things, as if that were not enough, well there is a lovely dogear P90 and matching loom for The Pearly Dewdrop One which I have tried before, so I know that will sound stunningly cool.

So today, I need a bit of tweak time with The Confused One as the string tree exploded last night and (literally) hit me 'tween the eyes. Not bad from ten yards. So that is top of the shop.

Assuming I get that done, I think it is time to chop some wood. I've not got parts to complete anything else,so...

Lovely.

La la laaaa




No comments: