Wednesday 17 October 2012

WIP: The Chi Chi One

Well, the postie delivered some bundles of fun, and I managed to get on with The Chi Chi One.

As it stands all that is left is for me to put the La Cabish 'plate on, fix the neck to the body and wait for the correct - flat - pickup rings to arrive so that I can replace the uppy-downy ones I put on before I noticed they were wrong.

Strings might help too, of course.

I also went for different knobs, though they might change again before I finish. Takes a lot of contemplation does your knob selection, apparently.

As for other things, I've had a rethink about the finish on The Bergasol One and am going to give the  back and signs a blue stain and hot wax finish, before the bronze goes on top. Going to be a quite a colourfilled wee Jooky which will make a change. Remember colour? I used to make colourful guitars once.

In other news, as The Golden Shower One is still AWOL, I've decided I should keep one of these Jookies for a while. I am a very lot in love with The TV Dinner One, so it might be that, but then...who knows. how to choose between your kids? I don't know.

La la la

No comments: