Tuesday 9 October 2012

One String On My Confusion

Well, I never quite got as far as I had hoped with The Confused One, but I should finish it tomorrow now that the tuners and neck are in place and all that is left is a bit of a set-up, strings and string trees.

Can't wait to hear what the Gretsch Filter'tron sounds like with Mr Mojo's Magic Esquire Wiring, but it looks pretty good in a meaty macho kinda way.

The bratskis got their fotos took along with screaming classmates and The Tickled Pink One, and I had a farewell twang or three with the old girl before I passed her on to Simon this evening. All good stuff, has to be said.

As I can see light gathering, I dug out the wood and templates for The Pearly Dewdrop One which once the Confused are enlightened is officially next-on-the-list.

It's going to be good, I can just tell.

And I am never wrong.

Probably.

Of course the fact that Marcy Mojo has sent the pickup and wiring gives me a kick in the right direction too.

La la laaa

No comments: