Wednesday 3 October 2012

Closing Down The Pink

Well, I am so pleased with how The TV Dinner One has turned out, that I really can't keep me sticky little mitts off the thing. I've said it before, but there be something special about that Mojo boy's pickups. They are glorious.

But today I need to concentrate, as The Tickled Pink One needs to be finished.

In fact most of it was done last night and all that is left to do is a bit of soldering, put the strings on and then generally fettle it.

Team Jooky, in the shape of the bratskis, has helped me do most of this one, and Brat #1 is going to solder in the pickup later as his hand doesn't shake like what mine one does.

So an Introduction to look forward to there later with the wind at my back.

I also need to put up a wee web site/blog thing so that we can follow it's progress aroung the country (he says) as young Jools and his team are coming together nicely.

But there we are, all goodly stuff.

La la laaa

No comments: