Monday 8 October 2012

Back to the Day Job

Well, all the Tickled Pink shenanigans should move away from Jookyland tomorrow, and organisational bobbins apart, I'm hoping that I can reset my focus and get The Confused One finished.

I had changed my mind about the tuners, so now have to re-rout the holes in the headstock (me least favourite job in the world of Jook), but other than that it should just be a case of nailing the neck on and we'll be clover-bound if not quite upto our necks in it.

I have since put the bridge on, but can't find the camera so you'll have to imagine it for now.

It'll be nice once this one is done, as apart from The Chi Chi One which is (surprisingly) waiting for parts, I should have the decks cleared so that I can start chopping The Pearly Dewdrop One out of a piece of Alder, and maybe even do something about the others too. Well, you never know.

But back to the fones..

La la laaa

No comments: