Thursday 24 March 2011

Oddly unsure

OK, maybe not so odd, but this morning I dug out the various bodies and necks I've got around the place in an effort to decide what to do next.

Glynis Johns, for no apparent reason
You see, I've kinda shelved a lot of things as I came to the conclusion that perhaps I didn't want to plan ahead - gets a bit boring that way, like a job or something - and so instead I'll just keep the parts warm and well fed until they are called into action by a lightning bolt of inspiration.

Only trouble is...

But, as it happens, seeing them all spread around (I should have taken a foto, but it may have proven grounds for divorce, so better not in truth,) the way I thought I was going totally changed.

That's right I'm going for a seven necked SG.
Wish I'd thought of it sooner.

However, that might take some planning, so instead I'm going to have another play with my new found gilding and doing something else with the SG body that involves that. Alongside that, which will be fun, is the Old Burny One which I'll be more traditionally gold-topping.

The only problem I have is that I have sold all of the humbuckers for some reason and I see both of these guitars having them. So why did I sell them? Well, because I didn't want to use any of the ones I'd got is the reason, but they are gone and so I have no 'buckers at all. Which is an issue.

Hmmm...and no money to buy anymore, which is more of one.

So I guess I need to flog one of the other Jooky guitars that are on the slab to fund things. Which is OK, they are up for sale and always go sooner or later.

Which brings me back to my 'What to do next' point.

Hmmm...

No comments: