Thursday 3 March 2011

The Fat Pussy + The Daisy Jook

I know I shouldn't do this, but to be honest I can't stand the thought of having too many Jooky guitars around the place at any one time, I get a little paranoid*, so I've decided to clear the decks a wee bit..

So, with the wonders of Ebay you can now get either The Fat Pussy One complete with it's handwound sex-in-the-mush P90, or the delight-filled Daisy Jooky One with her wee tiny weeny handwound humbuckers, jewels and dicey knobs for £199 each, just by Clicking Here.

I know, it's sad, but there we are.

I am as ever open to trades, if anybody has a nice Telecaster, or even an old Greco or Burny or Tokai Les Paul, or such a thing....just step into my office (or email me) and we can chat...

Mwahh
x




* I do get paranoid, but luckily I also suffer from low self esteem, so I never think that anybody important is out to get me...

No comments: