Tuesday 23 November 2010

Finally, finally getting OCD about it all..


This looks sooo much better with strings. And screws.
Well, I finally got the OCD One back from my mate the soldering tech last night, but unfortunately we're only 86.349% there, which means that today, if I manage to do anything else, it will be to finally finish it. 

I started talking to Geoff about the guitar on the 6th or 7th of October, so in real terms it hasn't been ultra slow, but man it feels like it has. 

And to be perfectly honest it is doing my head in.

So today is the day. 

Definitely.

You can set your watch by it...

Just call me Mr. 13.651%.

(Watch out for fotos later, at a blog near you).

1 comment:

thecurefan said...

7 or so weeks isn't bad for a custom made, and all the delays have been beyond our control. It has been a pleasure working with you though.