Sunday 21 November 2010

The Drowning Man

I hate to admit it, but I've got a bit carried away on the guitar buying front in the last few weeks.

And that's just under the stairs
It's all down to the fact that for the first time in ages I've had a chance to get a bit of a run at it, and then I get keen, and then I get into the old 'wouldn't it be nice if I just...' mindset, and then all of a sudden I've got bodies and necks all over the place, complete guitars I'm going to lift and separate and pickups coming out my ears.

But I can't find a strap button for love nor dosh.

And it is madness, this path.
But it is also rather fun.

So at the moment, apart from the two customs, which take top priority, I've actually got plans for eight more guitars. And this after I said that I was going to have a few months off at the start of next year to get on with the woodwork and copper cutting.

Still all good fun, and if you like offsets and Danos, Strats and Teles, Semi acoustics and Flying Vees, all with quite odd twists, this might be the place to be over the coming weeks and months.

*Whispers* There are 14 guitars in the house at the moment, and I'm worried that somebody might begin to notice soon. Shhhh....

No comments: