Thursday 25 November 2010

Credit, where credit should have been due in the first place...

Gord, don't you hate it when you balls things up?

Well, I do anyway.

I've been talking about The J-Bird One - the mixture  of Jaguar and Firebird we're putting together for Andy, and even showed a nice mock-up foto (I thought) and all the time I didn't realise that I was not being quite as original as I thought...as the mock-up was actually a WIP image of one being built by the quite wonderful British luthier-types, Feline Guitars.

I was rather embarrassed when this was pointed out (very nicely) by Jonathan the chap who owns the company. I'm still a bit on the lobster side of things as I type this...

So to be clear, it was obviously a complete cock-up on my part, and all credit to Jonathan and Feline for a great idea. Obviously, there was no sleight or credit-grabbing intended and all that, and I hope no hard feelings.

Saying that, I'm going to totally push my luck now and point you at a later foto of the Feline guitar as it is bleeding stunning. Click Here and see what I mean...

*sigh*

No comments: