Tuesday 3 December 2013

Some Diamonds Take Forever

Screwdrivers and Biscuits - Jooky Inaction
Well, so I put together a lovely list of what I was going to do this week, the interweb died a death for a couple of days, and so I trot off and start to finish something completely different. I tell people that this blog is my surrogate memory, and it be the truth I tell you.

Anyway, so I started to finish The Diamond Shiny One as I haven't got a Tele to play and this one should be rather swish. And it was top of the  pile.

I gave up on the Bigsby (mainly because I had put it on The Jamais Vu One by mistake and couldn't be arsed to wait for another to show up, I must confess) and instead have gone all tred with a Kluson three barreled thingy type of thing.

But trad ends just about there, as we have a Mojo low powered blade pickup at the bridge, a Mojo Gold Foil at the neck, a lovely Kluson Bakelite pickguard and one of a handful of divine Stratty/Jazzmaster style necks I seem to have acquired, all bound rosewood and maple with blocky marker things). What else, Sperzel locking tuners and a hot sex finish you don't get out of a can.

So there we are, sidetracked once more, but in a good cause. Hopefully this will be together tomorrow, if I remember that is.

La laa laaaaa

No comments: