Saturday 14 December 2013

Saturday Night Revelations

Well, I finally get on-line again and wouldn't you know it but I canna find the camera, which is up there with the imaginary pooch scoffing my homework, but there we are. Expel me why don't you.

And the sad thing is that I actually have things to tell and show but the pix will have to wait for another day.

So top of the shop is that I realised something - and it was a bit of a slo-mo kind of road to Damascus experience, I admit, but I was explaining to somebody that despite loving The Jamais Vu One lots, I'm not allowed to keep a Jooky for my very ownsome due to the rules, when I suddenly remembered that the rule was not quite that at all. In fact my golden rule was that I could only keep one, and as we currently stand I have, well, none, zero, nada and zilchoid. Nothing. not a Jooky to my name. Not even my initials.

And that made me happy,  hippy and happy as it means that I could give myself a Jooky for Xmas and not have to feel guilty about it.

But what to pick - obviously Jamais springs to mind, but I am also on the cusp of finishing The Trojan, Lingering Honey, 668, Sally James and  Diamond Shiny Ones, so I am spoilt.

The second thing was that I finally made my mind up and finished The Trojan One. You'll have to take my word for it (hidden cameras, don't you know) but the rustiness along with a black 'plate, beautifilled neck and a pair of Marcy Mojo's Mosrite, err, Monsters makes it one uber cool guitar.

OK, it is quite understated, I am the first to admit, but the sound is like a P90 on steroids and the sustain is just crazy incredible. I am seriously in love with it.

But I'll do a proper introduction another day, as my powers of description just won't do in this case.

So there we are, well, here I guess.

La la laaaaa

No comments: