Tuesday 10 December 2013

First World Probz - What To Do...?

Well, for the first time in ages I find myself with time to actually do something useful, but I have a dilemma.

I have two guitar bodies, all the bits 'n' bobs needed for both (though not pictured) and yet, I seem to only have one neck between them.

So do I look behind Door Uno, and finito The Trojan One in all it's rusty Jazzmasterishness and luxuriate in the filthy Mosrite style pickups? or perhaps,

I choose Door Trois (religious grounds stop me peeping behind door Deux, of course) and step into an unknown beyond and sample Mr Mojo's prototypical Blade Tele bridge pickup alongside his gorgeous Metal Mickey of a Gold Foil at the neck of The Diamond Shiny One?

I will have another neck next week, but this is about today, now, right now and I can't decide.

(I've just realised I only have one neck plate too, which would have stymied me further even if two necks were here and available and would have been more of a bug in my snug rug, it has to be said.)

I know in the grander scheme of love, life and poetry this is meaninngless, but this is guitars we're talking about. Guitars I could plug in and make loud screechy noises with, so that has to count for something, surely?

La la laaa

3 comments:

DrBob said...

Ooh, that blade pickup, is that a leedle bit 'Charlie Christian' ?

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Well, it's low of output and high of tone, so....you never know your luck in a big city..

How is Barcelona btw?

ddlooping said...

What's the headstock like? :)