Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas Daze

Well, as I type this Santa is probably over Zaire according to NORAD, which is worrying as I just saw him down Portishead High Street, but it is a time for miracles... I think it was the mini-skirt rather than the bottle of cider (s)he was necking that  surprised me most.

Obviously, it is school holibobs so my usual slovenly pace will slacken further, but I do intend to finally finish The Sally James One over the next few days and will pop up to display my wares once again.

Sally, is of course my lovely corroded copper Mustang, and the first Mustang I've ever made, so I'm looking forward to it, and as the missing bits finally arrived there are no more excuses to  be uttering.

I went for a lovely red tortie 'plate in the end, and I would love to show you it, but can't be arsed to find the camera, but then why spoil the surprise?

But anyway, for those of you that keep reading this drivel, I commend your bravery and stamina yet question your sanity, but I love you all, each and every one of the both of you, and hope I can do something worth reading about in 2014.

So terrah for now...and have a Happy Fun Filled Crimbulmus

La la laaaaa

No comments: