Wednesday 4 December 2013

Gee Up Sally - WIP: The Sally James One

Well, I love it when I get parcels from Marc in Mojoland, as they always have cool glittery delights nobody else seems to do..

Today saw a bumper pack with a lovely Mustang/Jaguar neck and pair of pickups sharing the stage with a cool wiring loom - all vintage groovy and top notch of parts.

He has even thought about this poor sinner's issues with personal safety and come up with an ingenious and solder-less solution to joining it all up together again.

And rather lovely I think The Sally James One is looking. The fotos don't really catch how lush and vibrant the copper and corrosion are, but heh, what can you do.

Now if the trem, 'plate and other metal bits arrive in the next day or two I could be movin' and a groovin' down Nirvana way before the weekend..

Jesus Wants me for a Moonbeam

La la laaaa



No comments: