Friday 2 December 2011

Won't be Chasing Rainbows, any more...

Well, I have to say - with all modesty and not-a-hint of trying to flog you something with weasel words - The Bella Donna One is amazing.

I am so in love with that TV Jones pickup, never mind the look of the thing. The weight is nice and light too, which makes a nice change.

Today though, apart from the odd strum of Bella here and there, it is all about finishing *gulp* The Old Burny One.

I shall not be swayed or even a little bit distracted.

So what to do?

Well first of all I need to put the pickup back in, which I thought was bosted but proved not to be.

Then it is a simple case of finding out what was wrong in the first place.

And my gut feel on that is that something is touching that shouldn't be and the single is going to ground.
Simple.

The Old Burny One - you'll see it later. Probably.

No comments: