Wednesday 7 December 2011

Golden is Silence

Well, I've got all determined, and have decided that I really am going to get to the bottom of it, as far as The Old Burny One goes.

I'm bored hearing myself talking about it,
you're bored of hearing the excuses,
what sort of start would that be to a new year?

Not a good one, I think we can agree on that at least.

So what to do - well, my 473rd idea was to rip it all out and start again, but that is daft as I have basically done that twice, and all evidence points toward something touching something else that it shouldn't, so that the live signal is going straight to earth and giving pure silence-tone (TM).

Instead then I'm going to work with the multimeter and  following the paths. (I did try this before, but maybe with less determination and got distracted, who knows. Well, I do, but whatever.)

Anyway, today is a no go but tomorrow, is going to be amazing and golden.

Maybe.

Hope so anyway.

No comments: