Saturday 3 December 2011

Not a Bean, I Tell Thee

Bye Bye Bella Dear
Well, blimey - The Bella Donna One didn't hang around long. That will be off to it's new  home on Monday and so we are back to our normal cupboard-is-bare state of being.

As for The Old Burny One, well it is back together and the bridge pickup is working beautifully - pity that the neck one has gone on strike now. Sheesh.

Anyway, I've decided to re-wire it from scratch and have ordered the bits 'n' bobs so that should be here next week with a fair wind.

In other news, I have been painfully aware that I've never tackled a bass guitar here in the Kingdom of Jook, something that was recently pointed out to me on FaceBook. Anyway, I've grabbed a Bass, which should be here sometime soonish too. Not sure when I'll do that though as The Old Burny and Rosey Wood Ones are queued up and I'm trying to stick to a plan for once in my life..

So no doubt I've be doing something at the low end of life sometime soonish too.

But there we are, such is the way of things.

No comments: