Saturday 19 December 2009

Izzy Wizzy


Well, looks like it is going to be a busy weekend, as I've kind of talked myself into building a couple or three amps, with Christmas and everything. No complaints though, don't get me wrong, after so much time spent thinking about it all and then trying a million variations, it feels good to be actually getting on with it.

Not that I expect to do too many builds as a rule. I'm thinking a couple each month will be as much as we do around here at the best of times.

Nope, I was talking to somebody who knows earlier, and it was good to see that his approach was pretty much the same as my own. This whole building thing is about doing it, rather than aiming for world domination.

So I won't be turning into Henry Ford just yet, and I'm afraid Jooky things will be available as and when.


OK, it might not be professional or the way to build a brand, company or pension fund, but it's enough to keep my brain active I guess, and while it is fun it is worth doing.

Simple as that.



I have got quite a lot of interesting tins right now though, and it would be a shame to waste them...

Have a fine weekend.

Don't worry about me getting wrecked on solder fumes.
No, really.
It's cool I tell you.
Honest.

No comments: