Thursday 17 December 2009

A Bit More Spirit to keep you warm


I mentioned the other day that I really rated Juju's 'Plank' guitars, but hadn't at that stage asked the man if it ws OK to leech a foto to show you.

Anyway, that proved no barrier, and so here it is...

I have to say that while I love the wood, it is the details that really make it for me, especially the braces across the crack in the wood, although the JD bottle bridge is class, and the knobs again are just perfect.

He tells me he'll have a few more available early next year, and I think they will be worth checking out.

More importantly, here is one of them being played at the 1st British CBG Festival, in October 2009. This is played by a fella called Chickenbone who (I believe and apologies if I get this wrong) organised the festival. And bleedin' good the man is, too.


No comments: