Thursday 28 April 2011

Blatant Ebay Plug and a Lot of Filler

I forgot to say yesterday that The Twangy One is up on Ebay as an auction at the moment - it ends on Saturday if I remember even something like accurately. And looks to be going dead cheap...so if anybody fancies a bit of double Fil'tron sounding Jookiness, this is a good place to go look, come see and all that.

Well, it's the only place, and last chance, lets face it.

OK, sad plug over - it has already gone...

Other than that,  I must admit I have been all-a-buzz since I got The Pink Panther One finished yesterday, and to be totally honest, I can't keep me dirty donnies off the lass. I just wish I had a flanger to join up with my Big Muff for extreme noisnik-ness. (I have got an old Zoom 2020 multi-fx thing, but I can't raise the enthusiasm to wade thru the multi-lingual instructions and get my head around all the modes and banking it seems to require. Always been a bit analogue on the sly, me, which is a bit limiting for a Computer Programmer, err, Information Architect).

Still, all good fun and I just love offset guitars, which I guess makes it odder still that this is only the second ever.

But there we are, old news am we.

I do want to get on and finish the Lulu and Blue Moon Ones, but that will probably be next week now as guess what, yep skools out again and my proclivity toward productivity is greatly diminished.

I have just remembered that I popped the dirty stinking Floyd Rose equipped Nuno-esque Poodly type of guitar I acquired a while back, into our local guitar tech and have heard no more about it.

That was in January, hmmm...

I know they were busy, but..

Still, no panic, I might give them a ring about it. I can't even remember why they have it now, though Floyd Roses and locking nuts are voodoo as far as I'm concerned, so it probably had something to do with one of them...maybe.

No comments: