Saturday 16 April 2011

Candid Creep - Live at Last

Well, I never made it there - but I was really chuffed to see the fotos of Candid Creep's first gig, not least because they feature Kyle playing The Fat Pussy One....



Along with Craig on the Bass and Scott on the tubs at the back, I think it could well be one of those events that hundreds of thousands of people will be claiming to have attended in later years...

You can find out a lot more about them on their Facebook page thing HERE and they Tweet too, over HERE.

Whatever that means.

Tis all cool...so tell your friends to tell their friends to tell some people they know but, you know, maybe aren't really that close to.

Debut EP on it's way too in the very near..

Obviously, Craig is slumming it with a Fender Bass, but we can't have everything.

Cool

4 comments:

Craig Devoy said...

Slumming it with a fender bass? Really?

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

:)

Fat Old Man said...

They look so young - or maybe it's just I've become so old. Maybe I need new trousers ;)

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

I know what you mean FoM, I've been sucking in my gut and re-seating my braces all morning. Well, until that got a bit tiring, then I had meself a wee nap...