Thursday 14 April 2011

On the other hand...

Well, I forgot to show this earlier, but I started to put together The Pink Panther One, and as per I'm getting all over-excited and keen about it.

As you know I haven't even got the last two I started finished, but what the hell.




This is an offset Jaguar/Jazzmaster type of thing, and it is pinky purple and it is paisley. What's not to like.

Anyway, as you can see from the fotos, I've plastered the glue, lovingly touched the fabric up, grain filled and sealed and generally moulded it around the beautiful offsetness until it fits likely a cute little southern belle's glove.

And I have to say, in all modesty it is an absolute beaut.

To top it off, I decided a bit of glitz and glamour was needed and so the scratchplate has been 23K Gold Leafed to within a few millimetres of it's life and then roughed up a bit as life is like that, lets be honest about it.

As for the neck, I have a choice of two at the moment and can't make my mind up, so I'll probably come back to that later.


The pickups , for once, are sorted and decided - some rather exceptional Fender Custom '69s.

And there we are...it's a start anyway.

Obviously a fair way to go, yet.

In other news, The Blue Moon one still needs a bit of a solder as does The Lulu One and well, probably will remain that way for a while longer. Such is real life.

No comments: