Wednesday 16 April 2014

Plonking Together The Bacchylides One

Well, The Travellin' Man One made it back to dear old Blighty in one piece, though I think it needs a few days to settle down, so I thought I'd plonk together the first ever Jooky Jaguar, The Bacchylides One, and see what I'm standing.

So nice alder body, nitro Lake Placid Blue finish (needs some more ageification methinks), rather pretty neck, Mojo pickups and wiring on the way (pickups hotter than vintage, but otherwise pretty trad),  tremolo, Staytrem bridge (if I can find where I put-them-safe) and there we are. Think it is going to be a bit of a stunner indeed.

As for other things, The 668 One is all done with the slight exception of a missing jack plate and a set-up, so maybe that will surface tomorrow.

OK, it's the school holibobs again, I have to hot-wire my brain to do anything that doesn't involve Lego.

La la laaaaaaaa






No comments: