Monday 7 April 2014

Dropping An E One The 'Bay

Well, it doesn't happen too often, oddly, but I noticed that one of the old Jookies is up for grabs on ebay earlier, and it is definitely one that brings a smile to me mush.

I don't know if you remember The Old E One, but it was one of my favourite single 'bucker Strats, with a nice Gretsch filter'ron being the bucker in question.

I thought at the time that this was one of the nicest rusted iron finishes I'd done, and I haven't change my mind looking again.

Have a look for yourself HERE, it has a silly daft starting price of £150, which let's face it is a bit of a barg...

The original spec is there

La la laaaa

2 comments:

rocksoft said...

It certainly was a bargain as it turned out.

I'll let you know how me and The Old E One get on...

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Cool - I was surprised it went for that - you never can tell :)

Happy New Guitar Day...