Tuesday 4 February 2014

On a Mission from Gord

Well, I'm on a bit of a mish at the moment, to catch-up on the things I haven't done that I should (my Summer off has officially ended) and generally get some groovy guitars together.

Tomorrow's installment will hopefully see The Diamond Shiny One up and a running, though like The Sally James One I've already finished it twice and then changed my mind.

It is a lovely thing though, the Gold Foil at the neck works brilliantly with the Mojo blade/Low output/Tele Bridge/Chas Christian thingy at the other end. Really moody and tonetastic.

Speaking of which, I stole a foto from the rather wonderful Mr Ally Lee's Facebook page of him playing The Hartlepool One.

I rarely get to see my Jookies in action (inaction being more my thing), so that was cool.

And if anybody else can spare a foto to warm an old man's heart, that would be grand.

A foto of you playing your own Jooky would otherwise be nice too.

Oh, and thanks to the rather verily talented peeps at ragphotograhpy.co.uk for the use of the foto - well talented indeed.

La la llama

No comments: