Tuesday 25 February 2014

Give My Regards To Bridge Street

Well, brats are back at school, so I can't but help to feel energised and ready to get on with some of this Jooky bobbins, though maybe after a short nap. We'll see.

Anyway, I am rather excited to be moving on with things as I had a bundle of joy coming from the direction of Custom Cool Etch in the shape of my lovely headstock plates. All made by hand and etched by uber talented Jane and in two sizes for Telecaster and for headstocks of a fuller figure.

They really are dreamy though, I am verily pleased.

And speaking of dreamy, I've been checking out the other half of that there business, Bridge Street Guitars who have launched their first four guitars and a pretty web site. (I have web site envy, I must admit.)

These look seriously cool and I can't imagine they are going to be hanging around long either. Serious guitars at friendly prices, can't be bad. And made in the U.K.




Their web site is Here and I've taken the liberty of pinching one of Emily Hannah Photography's uber groovy fotos of the guitars, to moon over..

La la laaaa

No comments: