Monday 1 July 2013

WIP: The Sappho One



Well, I feel a bit of a fraud being as I haven't actually done it, but I got a WIP foto from Rich who is giving The Sappho One an aged and distraughtified Lake Placid Blue nitro finish on my lovely ash Jazzmaster body, and I thought I would share with the group.

It has a way to go yet - it will end-up looking that beautiful aged green with some lacquer cracking to taste, but it looks pretty darn groovy already.

The Sappho One is going to be a bit different as I'm planning a Wide Range Humbucker at the bridge and a Gold Foil at the neck courtesy of Marc at Mojo pickups, and I already have a rather lovely neck and just about everyhing else.

I must says I am a tad excited.

La la laaaa

2 comments:

Gary S said...

Looking Good!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

cheers Gary - it ain't gold, but it glisters... :)