Wednesday 18 August 2010

Michael Finnigan

Well, there I am pondering about what to do next and a rather nice chap called Rob from a forum I have recently started to frequent suggests that maybe a 'forum pedal' would be a good idea.

I alway liked these enclosures from
www.pedalenclosures.com
Something that anybody who fancied having a go could follow and hopefully end-up with a nicely working pedal. I think a fuzz or overdrive/booster is probably the best bet as they are always useful and not that hard to put together for anybody other than me...

And I have to say I quite like the idea of that, a bit of a foto story sort of thing without the girl kissing her teacher halfway thru on a park bench while he both wrestles with his conscience and her training bra strap.

Whatever happened to Jackie and Blue Jeans?

But  that isn't important.

What is, is that it sounds like fun and it will get me going again in the pedal department...

Cool.

I can feel my Rapid Electronics addiction coming back to the surface again..yeah, ho.

No comments: