Sunday 1 August 2010

Finally Sophie Might Stop Crying

As with my pondering the other day, I've been thinking again about doing a few effects pedals, though maybe with a change of direction from the previous plan.

In case you don't remember, I was going to put effects in old cigarette or tobacco tins, which were quite nice when I prototyped them, but I was always conscious that the holes were left a wee bit jagged and lets face it, they weren't going to last long with somebody jumping on them in their size eleven Docs.

Instead then, I'm thinking that I should bite the bullet and use some proper enclosures. It would be nice to think that if I do make them that they will last longer than the first rehearsal, lets face it.

Each will have to be individual, as per, but maybe I could do a limited run of say five Sophie's Filthy Boots and then leave it at that. Get the lady out of my system and all.

No comments: