Tuesday 17 August 2010

Catch 'em While You Can...

This is the end, bong, bong, and a bong
So, is everybody Jookifying their own guitar at the moment?

OK, maybe not, but at least you know how to if you want to.

As it happens, other than the two or three I've got left to sort out (finish), I don't think I'll be doing any more guitars for a while. In total there have been six Leona's and a single Kylie and I think that is a nice time to settle down and have a think about what to do next.

I am fancying having a play with pedals again, but that won't really be until the autumn as life gets simpler with School reconvening. I'm also going to start to play with wood a bit more and maybe turn a couple of ideas for guitar bodies into reality. So generally, I guess I'm saying that we are entering a zenish period of contemplation and R&D.

I also have an idea that I'm trying to get my head around that is in a different direction but still related to Jookydom, so that could be worth a potter over too.

So basically, if you were thinking of getting a Leona or Kylie to play with in the Winter months, they are a dwindling breed and I can't imagine that there will be more than the two we have up for sale at the moment (The Spangled One and The Mellow One) with the Funky One to follow in the next week or so.

What of the double-neck and The Glistery One? I don't know in truth, maybe I'll give them away like I suggested before - a competition or something.

There will be more Jooky stuff, just not the same.

See I told you you should grab one while they were hot ;)

I have just realised that I haven't got one to keep, mind you. Hmmm...that wasn't sooo very clever, and worst, I can't afford the second-hand prices..

No comments: