Friday 6 August 2010

From Beyond The Kitchen Table

I have to say that not having finished the Funky One is doing my head in at the moment.

It's still sat where I left it - annoying everybody as that was in pieces on the kitchen table - and every time I walk past it I can hear it nagging.

I think I’m going to have to do the rewiring in the evening or at night or something, but to be honest I'm so knackered at the moment that after 5ish I can hardly see straight, never mind think about what I need to do or contemplate holding a soldering iron with any kind of authority or competence.

Blah blah, woe am we, and all that.

So, get your act together and do it, a voice in my shell-like says, and I guess it is as simple as that. Starting is the key. It'll be worth it when it's done.

Here are the uber cool Pale Fountains..

No comments: