Sunday 2 March 2014

Something A Little Different, Like

Well, I've done a lot of Jazzmasters, hate to think how many Teles and Strats, loved the one Mustang I did (and really must make another) but I've never made a Jaguar. So perhaps it is time to put that right.

As it happens I have a few Jooky Customs on the list that I haven't divulged, but all need custom bodies or other bobbins, so I've been waiting to unveil them once there is something to take a piccy of. They do include what will be one hot mamma of a Jag, a couple of Jazzmasters, a Tele and  another Jazzmaster, but I'll get to them soon enough.

Which brings me back to my initial point - I haven't made a Jaguar.

So that is the plan.

I am going to make one.

It will be a nice alder body, have a Lake Placid Blue Finish, feature a neck - oiled and waxed, have pickups, Staytrem bridge, Fender AVRI tremolo and Sperzel Trim-lok tuners, and no doubt something groovy in the pickup and wiring dept. from Mojo Pickups.

All in all it will be cool and impressive, you'll say 'Wow' and I'll promise to keep it forever and then somebody will buy it, before a courier does an impression of Micheal Flatley and we are back to making jigsaws.

Or I could send it to the U.S for Customs to hide it for three months and then send it back here so I can send it back and give the courier another shot at it. Either works well.

So that will be The Bacchylides One, and Jesus will want me to tap dance on the beard of  Barbara Cartland
 with my size 9 ToeTectors.


La la laaaa

No comments: