Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pasta Blasta: Chance To Grab The Siren Song One

Well, a while ago, there was a guitar called The Siren Song One - a Jookified Esquire beyond compare.

I loved it lots and then lost, and it went to a new home.

I may have cried.

Now however, Mark, the owner of said guitar, is flogging it on for what is a quite daft cheap price considering the spec and uber beauty  of the wood.

So for a daft £300 you can do something I'm not allowed to do and buy yourself a piece of class...

As you can see Mark replaced the neck with a rosewood one, but will include the original maple jobby too - so you can dress to suit your mood. The original may need a fettle, which I will do free of charge, btw.

So if you want it, drop me an email at info@jooky.co.uk and I'll pass you over to Mark. He is a cool geezer, so you'll have no bother there. Don't worry about the fashion sense.

Here is the original blurb

The Siren Song One *sigh*

La la laaaa






No comments: