Wednesday 1 February 2012

WIP: The Dust My Broom One

Well, I'm really rather shocked and stunned to be able to say that it must be down to the cold-snap, but productivity has gone thru the roof around here and The Dust My Broom One is pretty much there, apart from the sticky wee matter of a lack of pickups and leccy bobbins.


Or maybe I have just caught up on the blog a little (ahem).

It looks rather cool too (to these eyes of mine) with it's mixture of the old (OK, a Fender ashtray bridge from an old Japanese Tele and a set of Klusons) and the new (everything else).

All of which means, with the Explorer still another fortnight away, I am at a loss as to what to do next and until I flog something, somewhat lacking in the cash-4-parts-buying-department.

So if anybody wants to make me an offer on The Old Burny, Gypsy or Dust My Broom Ones, now could be a good time...

La la laaaa.







No comments: