Friday 24 February 2012

I apologise To Mojo Pickups Intensely

Well, I had an hour to try and do some recordings of the rather brilliant sounding Mojo Pickups I put in my Jazzmaster yesterday, and it all went horribly wrong.

I'm not much of a player (I don't mind telling you, just keep it to yourself, OK?) so I thought I'd keep it simple and strum some bits and bobs, you know - this is the neck pickup clean, this is it dirty. This is the middle position clean etc.

Now hard can that be?

I'd done the same 'Before' and I figured the difference would be obvious and it is.

Anyway, I then did the professional thing and ate my homework, or gave it to the dog to play with or something. And can I find the files? I'm sure I saved them, but nada. Nowt. Zilch and sod all.

Have I got time to do them again?

No.

Do you really care?

Probably not.

So, all I have left is the rather embarrassing thing I recorded last. Four tracks, clean, reverby, slight echoey and a bit fuzzy. All together. I really should drink more coffee in the daylight hours. It is all a bit maudlin. But thankfully short.

So as punishment to me, and no doubt you, here it is.

Jazz One

I presume I won't see you again.

Happy chuckling...

La la laaaa

Note to Marc: I will do proper files next week. I hope this does nothing bad to your reputation. I am deeply sorry.

No comments: