Wednesday 22 February 2012

In The Army Now - Soldering On


Yes, they need soldering too.
Well, I realise I start every day telling you that I'm going to solder the wire out of The <Insert Current Tale Of Woe Guitar> One and then don't, but today, really, I am going to be soldering.

I really am.

I am going to  solder the EMG laden The Dust My Broom One.

And if by some miracle I finish that, I am going to re-wire my Jazzmaster with groovy Mojo Pickups, and wire, and cool Mojo Caps and more wire and CTS pots and wire and a jack socket and wire and some more solder.

It may even work.

Though perhaps not first time.

That never happens..

But I will persevere.

Fighting on the beaches.

Soldering on.

It is as simple as that.

And I will also finish the lacquerisation of The Ronin One.

I will take fotos.

I will show you the evidence.

And tomorrow I will write something different.

Just for a change.

La la laaaaa.

No comments: