Tuesday 21 February 2012

Dazed and Confused, Dusting My Broom

Hmmm... Well, I managed to proper confuse myself and put some strings on The Dust My Broom One and gave it a set-up.

Which is all good, but maybe a bit premature as I hadn't done the soldering.

So that is the next job.

It looks and plays good though, which is nice to know.

Back in my structured and sane regular day, I finished the finish on The Ronin One (OK, bit more lacquer and curing to be done, but basically it is there) which is all coming together.

I'm still waiting for one of the old NOS Gibson pickups to arrive from somewhere in the U.S of A, but hopefully it will be here by the time I get around to wiring it.

I'll do a plonk together tomorrow no doubt and we can see how it looks.

Soldering seems to be my Achilles heal again at the moment - opportunity is the real killer but it is always my least favourite thing to do. Mainly as I'm convinced I'll lose an eye yipping-the-iron, one of these days.

Still, on we trundle, cares not of this world..

La la laaa

No comments: