Wednesday 22 February 2012

Jooky Special Filter

Well, what can I say. It started well, then all went shonky once more. I've got to pop out a get the new Stratty thing for the MR £100 wotsit this evening, so tomorrow will have to be solder day after all. Still, I did at least get something done.

In between being verily extremely busy, I've been playing the rather lovingly lovely The Old Burny One and it really is every bit as cool as I thought. A few days apart and well, I realised what I was missing.

So naturally I have put it back up for sale.

All of which may sound odd, but I have had a good talk at myself and if I am going to keep on doing this I really can't be keeping the guitars. Otherwise I would have kept all of them and would be living in a shed somewhere eating beans out of a tin.

So if anybody fancies it for a reluctantly obtuse £399.99 in it's cool Hiscox case delivered to your door and would thus like to save me from myself and penury, go and have a shufty HERE.

You don't have to rush though.

I won't mind even a little bit.

As for the MR guitar, I got some beautiful paisley today - like old times - and it is going to have a combination of that and walnut burr veneer. How that will work, I'm not quite sure, but that is half the fun.

As for pickups I am dithering between a simple yet lovely Gretsch one at the bridge and nowt else, or perhaps that plus a Jazzmaster one at the neck if it proves to be viable and I have whipped them out of my Jazzymeister by then.

Which involves soldering, of course.
Which sounds familiar.
Ahem.

1 comment:

fat old man said...

Mrs Fat ordered a new bathroom suite yesterday!!! Oh cruel fate. I wonder if I sell the dog...