Sunday 22 May 2011

Squeaky Guitar Sunday - A Betting Tip You Should Trust

Well, the lovely old mahogany SG body washed up on the shores of Jookyland yesterday, along with a matching neck (which I probably won't pair with it, as it happens, as I have something else in mind) - which is all to the good.

I seem to have a bit of a stockpile again at the moment, of bodies and necks anyway, if not quite so many pickups, I can entertain myself by playing mix and match, sadly, but it can go on for hours.

The SG body though, I'm aiming to fix it up with a lovely wee Stratish neck I got a while back that I have been itching to use on something other than a Strat.

As for the finish, well I lurrvveed The Loveless One with it's spangly, sparkly golden variegated finish, but repetition is bad for the soul, so a clone of that clearly isn't a runner.

As the foto shows, I have got some extremely seventies purple patterned fabric, which could go well, so maybe that could be it. We'll have to see though.

Other than that, not a lot happens at a weekend around here...and more to the point it is nice to watch the final day relegation day battle thing without a pulsating knot of primal fear bouncing around my guts.

Blackburn, Blackpool, Wolves, Wigan, Blues - perm any two from five.

Obviously, I don't really care, but I would smile if one of either the Wolves or Blues go down, both better obviously. Nothing better than watching a Blue-nose cry.

In fact my order of preference is Blues, Wolves, Blackburn, with Blackpool and Wigan equal as I like them both. Maybe Blackpool are the one I'd like to stay up most, as they have the least money and will have had to beat Kent United at their place to do it. Which would be good in a biggish way.

So that has basically doomed Blackpool and Wigan - I'd get your bets on now...

No comments: