Monday 9 May 2011

Lulu With a Broken Neck

Enhanced Cornering Ability

Hmm, this isn't meant to be a twitter account, but breaking news in Jookidom is that I managed to trip over.

Not an amazing insight into my life, it has to be said.

And the fact I was carrying a guitar neck at the time, well that  too isn't unusual.

However, I landed (guitar) neck first onto the stairs somehow and then amazingly didn't get impaled on that lovely piece of maple when the headstock broke off - the headstock connected to the neck that I was about to put onto The Lulu One.

I guess blood would have been impressive as a finish, but somehow I don't see me fixing this headstock back on somehow...even when my tube of Titebond arrives

Anyway, it would make more sense to bleed over the Crowley One really, I guess.

Ho hum

No comments: