Thursday 19 June 2014

The Olden Golden Shot

Well, lordy lordy, it's nice to get things moving again, so once the paint had dried, I couldn't help but get The Olde Golde One out on the lawn clover and take a few snaps.

Only thing is I can't make my mind up on whether to go for the gold or white 'plate. Decisions, decisions.

This is a new twist on the mother of Jooky Pearliness, as I took the liberty of mixing in a wee bit of 24 karat gold powder just for extra glisterness, and it has turned out pretty and yet also wow. It also looks different depending on the light, but then I guess gold always does.

This is going to be a fun one though. Lovely neck, AVRI Tremolo, Staytrem bridge, Sperzels, and I'm thinking a Mojo Mosrite at the bridge for some serious bite, and a Jazzmaster pickup at the neck as there is nothing better in the worlde than a Jazzmaster neck pickup.

But anyway, white or gold...?

La la laaaa











No comments: