Saturday 28 June 2014

Klondiking In The U.K

Well, I changed the plan slightly, as far as The Klondike Gold Rush One goes, as I decided I'd rather go for a Mother of Jooky top, with some gold buried deep, so it was a little harder to find.

I know, I'm fly.

And as luck would have it, I got the finish finished in the warmth and it is looking rather stoopendously cool. So that's good.

As for the rest, the neck is on order, and I'm thinking pickup-wise we'll go for one of Mr Mojo's Mojotrons at the bridge, with one of his Tron-sized P90s at the neck for a little awesome-in-the-middle-ness.

In other news, all the parts are on the way for The Olde Golde one, so that is cool and I'm going to do another Jaguar in the nearest of futures too, but more on that when the vapour clears.

La laaa laaaa


No comments: