Friday 6 June 2014

Bacchylides To Reality

Well, I'll be introducing The Bacchylides One tomorrow sometime, but I realised that I never shared this little foto of what I've been upto with the finish, so as this is probably the last chance, here it is.

Basically, as you know I don't do the relic thing, but I do like making things look olden dazed or time stained or whatever, so with this one, as well as a few signs of wear, I did think the nitro was a bit shiny perfect, so I went about fading it a bit.

To be vaguely realistic, I left the metalwork and scratchplate on, and hopefully you can see the difference.

I know it isn't much, but these things amuse me, so there we are.

I have to say, it plays ridiculously well, a beuatiful neck indeed, and as this is my first Jooky Jag, I went a bit hotter than vintage on the pickups, and as per Marc at Mojo Pickups came up trumps as they are quite simple divine.

Anyway, that was it, as you were.

La la laaa

No comments: