Thursday 9 May 2013

Strappado Bodies -Special Offer Thing



Well, do second degree burns and an array of poorly-ill bratskis slow the turn of the Jooky globe so that nowt and nada gets done for weeks on end?

Yes, yes they do, and so there isn't a lot to report, and therefore I, well, I haven't.

I did miss you though.

Yes, you, not the others, just you.                               

However, time waits for no deluded-demi-tasse and as I am a leetle bored  I thought I'd welcome myself back with a spesh offer.

So for a small short time only if you fancy any of my beautiful Strappado Guitar Bodies, you can have one of them for a quite silly £149 delivered to your UK-based door. Simple as that, and then just make yourself something cool, all to your very own tasties.

£149. How daft is that - just pick one from Here and then Click on the Big Yellow Button and let me know which one you wanted in the first place.

La la laaaa


No comments: