Friday 3 December 2010

A Funny Old Year - The Story So Far

Well, I've had a grim day. I was meant to be going to see Geoff and handover the OCD One (finally), but a combination of sick kids, knackered car - which still got nicked - and visits from health 'professionals' to sort out my crippledness kinda put the mockers on such delights.

Instead then, I've managed to do zilch of interest, watched Harry Hill, Pokemon, Fireman Sam and some other things I can't even name and, well, there we are.

I did realise that Jooky is pretty much one year old now, though the first guitar didn't come along until February in truth. It took a while that one, lots of chiseling if I remember rightly.

There are others I could have included, but they haven't been finished, have been abandoned, or like Geoff's I haven't gotten around to taking a final foto...but will do soon (when I can find the camera).

Anyway, as a Jooky Advent Calendar - that makes no sense at all, here is the guitar story so far, in no particular order, and as per, not making any kind of sense...

7 comments:

thecurefan said...

great line-up.

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Yes, I can kinda see a theme emerging....

Fat Old Man said...

you've done some lovely guitars and no mistake. you seem to be having as bad luck as me with cars though. I finally get mine sorted and i get snowed in. Was Harry Hill on? - and I missed it - I've just got a Columbo dvd boxed set to watch

Just one more thing...

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Hi FoM

Nope, not the best of time for knackered old Astras, it has to be said...or, it seems, for the wonderful post office (I'm guessing). Though I got my first letter in four days today, so things might be looking up. Apart from that it was ominously red tinged.

I have got a tracking number on the receipt - just not sure where the receipt is... I'll email you when I find it. Probably it will be in Plymouth by now, mind you...

Harry Hill was a DVD I think - at least I seem to remember seeing it twice...

Now Columbo, and Ironsides, I could happily lose a day watching..

thecurefan said...

Hey FOM you down Plymouth way as well?

Fat Old Man said...

sadly I live nowhere near Plymouth - but that doesn't stop my post going there!!! I now live in sunny Eastbourne (via London Essex Manchester and Brighton)

thecurefan said...

Dont know how but think I missed some sarcasm about are postal service.....