Sunday 20 October 2013

The Weak Ahead

Well, I've finally got some parts, am fed-up of being a lazy get and I think this week will be epic (as long as I can manage to keep both of the brats in school for the whole week.)

So from the top my adventurous plans are to:

1. Finally finish The Sappho One. I've been close for a while, but it is in my own hands now and the time is right.

2. Black and Copperify The Jamais Vu One. I have the neck, have everything apart from tuners in fact, so that is cool

3. Rustify The Lingering Honey One in all it's Les Paul Junior with a Gold Foil ba-ba-boom. This is going to be stained back and sides and rusty on top. Still got to sort some parts out but it can be close.

4. Do some Strappado bodies - Think I should use some of the Strat bodies and a couple of Jazzmaster ones.

And the world will be a becalmed and grooved-up place.

La la laaaaa

No comments: