Saturday 5 October 2013

It Won't Be Long, My Dear..

Well, I've had a few people asking why The Sappho One hasn't appeared up and for sale, and a few more asking me why I'm being a lazy git and not making any guitars at the moment, and well, there we are. I'm a lazy git.

So for the record, what I'm trying to do at the mo' is get a few guitars together - the list on the right about covers them - so that I can:

1. Have examples of the ones I'm likely to be making as customs in the future, and
2. Have some cool guitars to play for myself for once,
also
3. Have some pretty things to take fotos of for the theoretical web site.

And as I want all of these guitars to be top of notch in every way, I'm getting partsmade and from all over the world and it takes time baby, it takes a leetle beeta time.

But the nice thing is that they are trickling in. I should have everything I need for The Diamond Shiny One this week, and the body for The Jamais Vu One arrived too so I should be smothering that with noxious stuff this week too. So things are looking up, finally.

On the plus side, the lawn is looking deevine

La la laaaa

No comments: