Friday 11 October 2013

The Scent of old Pine

Well, this week was the write-off of  write-offs, but normal service will hopefully be  resuming soonishly,and I've been having a think about what to do with meself.

Top of the list will be the black staining and copperification of The Jamais Vu One - not least because the pickups and loom should be here from Mojoland before I am.

But I also snapped up a lovely Tele body that had been made with sixty year old pine, which should be rather cool annd groovy.

And I think I need a nice simple Tele to keep me company on these winter evenings, so I'm going to have to put a Gimp or two in it, a cut down bridge at the back and bosh - lovely and twangtastic. This will of course be a Jooky Classic and so hits the list in a big way...

Groovy is as groovy does

La la laaaaa

No comments: